Feel free: Via a touchscreen display, you can use the Westinghouse radio frequency remote control for barrier-free and easy command of 4 speed and light settings on one or more of the Westinghouse ceiling fans. In doing so several ceiling fans can be controlled together by synchronizing the frequency of all devices. You can use the integrated timer function to set the time the ceiling fan switches off. That saves energy.
Note: suitable for all Westinghouse models with the exception of the Hugger models such as the Everett model. When operating several ceiling fans, the setting of a single frequency and the installation of one receiver per ceiling fan, is necessary in order to ensure simultaneous control via one remote control device.
Item number: 7784140CHARACTERISTICS
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Radio frequency-remote control
- Suitable for all Westinghouse ceiling fans (except Hugger models such as the Everett)
- On/off switch for rotation, four speed levels
- On/off switch for rotation without dimming function
- Timer function
- Operation per touchscreen
- Battery operated (4 AAA batteries not included)
- Cannot be combined with wall switch
- Wall mounting
- Assembly screws
- Operating manual